Monday, 19 September 2011

Good News Bad News

Good News first. Fund raise now has crossed the $ 1k milestone. Looking forward to more contribution in the final weeks.

Now the dreadful news. I have been sick since last week. Had a viral infection (kind of cold) early in the week. Now the bacteria have also joined in and are feasting on my respiratory system. I have got no idea when I will be fit again to run. I am hoping to hit the road next week. If there was ever a wrong time to be sick, it was the month of September and here we go. Murphy's law in action there, I guess. I also have got no clue how missing training for 2 weeks at this crucial stage is going to effect my run.

Despite this set-back, I am positive. I will flush these bugs out of my system. And I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment