Sunday, 3 July 2011

Run that matters the most

Thanks to Nirmal Thapa for mentioning my campaign in his recent article in nepalnews.com. The article can be viewed at http://goo.gl/KkZG1 

I missed a scheduled run this week Friday. Life, again, came between me and my run schedule. I am not freaking out that I missed a run; it is OK to miss a few. The idea is not to miss the long run of the week on Sunday. It is the long run that matters the most. I did run my Sunday run of 80 min; 20 min down from last week's 100 min. This is my recovery week. Coming two weeks I'll be building means I'll be pumping up long runs of 110 and 120 mins on Sundays. My longest runs so far had been the half marathons I ran. These I completed around 2 hrs. I am now heading to an unknown territory how my body reacts to these long training runs. I shall find it out soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment